School Group Tours - weekdays only September 5 through October 11.
Welcome School Teachers and Day Care Providers. Call now to make your reservation for the 2013 fall season. Please call Shannon at 978.562.5666 ext. 2 or email email@example.com
Bring your class to the orchard for a fun day of apple picking. After checking in with Julie at the stand in the field, you pay here and receive your picking bags- then it's onto the haywagon to the apple orchard you go!
The children will be given a brief talk on how to pick an apple and the growing of the apples. Our apple orchard for the school groups are dwarf apple trees, which only grow to 8 feet tall in full maturity - this is great for the children, everyone can easily reach and pick the apples themselves.
You will pick your apples for your own bag and then load back onto the wagon then head up to visit with our friendly farm animals.
Our farm animals include: '3 little pigs', goats, sheep, chickens & roosters, bunnies and ducks. Fresh cider is then served to everyone at the picnic tables (cider donuts may be served with the cider if ordered at .50 each).
Each child receives an Apple Orchard Coloring Book.
If you have opted for the package with the pumpkins, each child will then choose one from our pre-picked pumpkin selection in the picnic area.
|School Group Packages:|
|A: 1/4 peck bag of apples (6-7 apples), for ages 6 and younger only||$5.50|
|B: 1/2 peck bag of apples (12-14 apples)||$7.25|
|C: 1/4 peck bag of apples & small pumpkin, for ages 6 and younger only.||$7.00|
|D: 1/2 peck bag of apples & small pumpkin||$8.75|
|Homemade Cider Donuts||$.50 each|
|Hedge-Maze Fun||$1.00 person|
- The cost is per person, all children, siblings, chaperones, parents, bus drivers, teachers, and assistants.
- Everyone in the class should choose the same package.
- School group packages are only offered on weekdays with a reservation.
- Payment is required in full when you arrive at the orchard the day of your field trip, please pay by check or cash, one payment for the whole class, sorry no credit cards.
- School Field Trips must be booked in advance. We accept reservations starting June 20 of each year.
- Picking is from September 5th through October 11th.
- Minimum group size is 15 persons
Please call Shannon at 978.562.5666 ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday between 9-4 to make reservations for your field trip.