School Group Tours - weekdays only September 8 through October 10.
Welcome school teachers and day care providers. Book your school outing now for the fall 2014 season with our online registration! If you have further questions, please call 978-562-5666 or email Chelcie@honeypothill.com.
Bring your class to the orchard for a fun experience of apple picking. After checking in at the PYO stand in Lot A, you pay here and receive your picking bags - then it's onto the haywagon to the apple orchard you go!
The children will be given a brief talk on how to pick an apple and the growing of the apples. Our apple orchard for the school groups are dwarf apple trees, which only grow to 8 feet tall in full maturity - this is great for the children, everyone can easily reach and pick the apples themselves.
You will pick apples for your own bag and then load back onto the wagon then head up to visit with our friendly farm animals.
Our farm animals include: '3 little pigs', goats, sheep, chickens & roosters and bunnies. Fresh cider is then served to everyone at the picnic tables (cider donuts may be served with the cider if ordered at .50 each).
If you have opted for the package with the pumpkins, each child will then choose one from our pre-picked pumpkin selection in the picnic area.
|School Group Packages:|
|A: 1/4 peck bag of apples (6-7 apples), for ages 6 and younger only||$5.50 per guest|
|B: 1/2 peck bag of apples (12-14 apples)||$7.25 per guest|
|C: 1/4 peck bag of apples & small pumpkin, for ages 6 and younger only||$7.00 per guest|
|D: 1/2 peck bag of apples & small pumpkin||$8.75 per guest|
|Homemade Cider Donuts||$.50 each|
|Fresh cup of Cider||Included|
|Hedge-Maze Fun||$1.00 per person|
- The cost is per person, for each child, sibling, chaperone, parent, bus driver, teacher, and assistants.
- Everyone in the class chooses the same package.
- School group packages are only offered on weekdays with a reservation.
- Payment is required in full when you arrive at the orchard the day of your field trip, please pay by check or cash, one payment for the whole class, sorry no credit cards.
- School field trips must be booked in advance. We accept reservations starting June 20 of each year.
- Picking is from September 8th through October 10th.
- Minimum group size is 15 persons
Please be punctual! We value your time here at the orchard and want to make it as enjoyable as possible for you and your students. We don't want you to feel rushed and we want to give your group the appropriate amount of attention.
If you have any questions, please call 978-562-5666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday between 9-4.
We look forward to seeing you!