Open 9 - 6 daily.
We have hayrides during the week from 12-4
Being sold in the farm store:
Fresh apple cider, caramel apples, pies, and a variety of apples and pears. Honeycrisp, Gala, McIntosh, etc. If you would like to view a full list, please use the button below!
Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not allow dogs on property
- Apple picking is open from 9-5 and we do not require reservations
- Blueberry picking is finished
- Hayrides will be riding this weekend from 10-4
- Donuts are made fresh daily
- We do not require, but we do suggest, that people wear masks only while in the farm store
- We ask that you come prepared with cash. We have ATMs, and accept card in the store
Pick Your Own (PYO)
Apple picking is available and closes at 5 pm daily. No reservations are needed. Please bring cash!
You can purchase your bags in our PYO booth.
Please use the button below to view the full list of fruit picking available
Holiday Pie Orders
We are not taking orders for pies just yet, we will begin on November 1st.
Keep an eye on out website to place your holiday pie order!
We will be making Bumbleberry, Apple, and Pumpkin Pies this season.
Bumbleberry pie has pears, apples, and an assortment of berries baked in a delicious, crispy crust. It is definitely something you should not miss out on!