Open 9 - 6 daily.
Our grill will be open this weekend
We have hayrides during the week from 12-4
Being sold in the farm store:
Fresh apple cider, caramel apples, Ginger Golds, Paula Reds, Gravenstein, Cortland, Gala, McIntosh, and Honeycrisp apples along with Devoe pears, Seckel pears, and Bartlett pears.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not allow dogs on property
- Apple picking is open from 9-5 and we do not require reservations
- Blueberry picking is finished
- Hayrides will be riding this weekend from 10-4
- Apple picking bags can be purchased in our PYO booths
- Donuts are made fresh daily
- We do not require, but we do suggest, that people wear masks only while in the farm store
- We do take card and cash
Pick Your Own (PYO)
Apple picking is available and closes at 5 pm daily. No reservations are needed.
You can purchase your bags in our PYO booth.
Hayrides are available this weekend from 10-4!
Hard Cider Tent
This is for people who are 21 and older. Done by reservation only.
Children are allowed in the tent, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. People under 21 will not be served drinks.
We will be serving four different drinks, one of which is our very own, handcrafted, Last Press.
Book now for your cider tent experience!